Great Expectations

Meet Miss Ainsleigh Brynn, The Newest Member Of Our Family

Thursday, January 25, 2007

Baby Shower Pictures

With a minimum of comments, here are some of the best pictures from the baby shower.

Here's the guest of honor. We're fixing to play a sort of "Family Feud" game at this point; Sarah's laughing at my usual disrespectful antics.



Her erstwhile husband. My brother took this picture and is especially proud of it. Supposedly there is a version that's much improved through artful use of Photoshop. One assumes this means that I've been deleted and the focus of the picture shifted to the much more attractive Sarah, who you can see here in the background.



I understand this might be soemthing of an overdose of "me" pictures, but I like this one with my younger niece, as well.



Here's a rare picture that includes my father. From left, you're seeing my Dad, my older niece, my brother's wife, my Mom, my grandmother, my brother, and my younger niece. They all have names, of course, but just because I publish all my personal business on the web doesn't mean I publish all their personal business on the web.



Ditto on names in the last two pictures. Here's my grandmother (second from right, if that's not plenty obvious) and five of her six daughters. You'll recognize the lady second from left as my mother. Granny is now 82 years old and doesn't travel well, so we don't see her that often. We're very glad that two of my aunts brought her down from Oregon for the shower; I think she was very glad, too.



This is most of us from the next generation. There are four missing. The big guy in the white shirt is of course my brother; he took all of the pictures that he doesn't appear in.



There are more, and I may put them up somewhere in the near future. But for now I hope these'll help you get the sense of the day. If there are any you want copies of in full resolution, let me know and I'll get them to you.

2 Comments:

  • At 5:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20070202/hl_nm/baby_ultrasound_dc_1

    This is intresting about ultrasounds

     
  • At 2:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Thanks for sharing the pictures. I know you both enjoyed the shower. You have a terrific family. Wanna trade? (J/K)

    Cheers!
    ~Julie

     

Post a Comment

<< Home