Great Expectations

Meet Miss Ainsleigh Brynn, The Newest Member Of Our Family

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Posting Tonight

Confession: the biggest obstacle to posting here is not really time. Truth is, over the past few weeks I've spent plenty of time watching TV and reading a novel (Snow Crash by Neal Stephenson, to be exact); that time could, in principle, have been used to put up some text both here and at BQ. The truth is that I ordinarily work at a computer all day, every day, and that the thought of sitting at my computer when I get home makes me want to puke. Tonight that problem doesn't really apply, because I've been working on a theoretical issue with pen and paper for the last couple of days. If this holds up, who knows how much blogging I might get done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home