Great Expectations

Meet Miss Ainsleigh Brynn, The Newest Member Of Our Family

Monday, October 16, 2006

First Pictures



This is Miss Ainsleigh in profile. The sonographer has attempted to label the relevant anatomical features. The labels are pretty far from their targets but, I think, mostly unnecessary anyway.



Such nice bicep definition. Be nice to this little one, or she'll kick your ass.



This is her face from the front. Again, the labels are kind of misplaced but give you the general feel of the orientation of the picture.



Lastly, I give you the evidence of Miss Ainsleigh's gender. I'm not sure she'll thanks me for posting such a picture on the Web, but there you have it.

More on the ultrasound appointment tomorrow, but for tonight I've got to get to bed.

2 Comments:

  • At 8:36 AM, Blogger Lady Arden said…

    AWwwwww..... I love the blog! And the baby "pictures" And the beautiful name! I especially love the label "Girl" between the legs. :) Congrats. You two are going to be such good parents!

    Ps. You know what Allison would say about making this blog pink ya know.... May as well buy her teacup sheets too! LOL

    Miss you, but wishing you and all your growing family well. DOn't forget to pat Daisy for me!
    Your Friend, Julie

     
  • At 8:55 AM, Blogger Brian said…

    Heh. I'm not crazy about the pink design myself. There weren't a lot of baby-ish templates, though, and I haven't got time right now to make one myself. In any event, I figured she'd like the muscle-flexing picture ;-).

     

Post a Comment

<< Home